Words — 37 found
1. pretty; lovely; beautiful; fairUsually written using kana alone
- This caterpillar will become a beautiful butterfly.
2. clean; clear; pure; tidy; neatUsually written using kana alone
- The air is pure around here.
3. completely; entirelyUsually written using kana alone, as きれいに
奇麗 【きれい】、暉麗 【きれい】、キレイ
暉麗: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. Goryeo (dynasty of Korea; 918-1392 CE)Abbreviation, Only applies to こうらい
2. Korea (esp. the Goguryeo kingdom or the Goryeo dynasty)
3. (stone) guardian lion-dogs at Shinto shrineOnly applies to 狛, See also 狛犬
4. GoryeoThe Goryeo Dynasty or Koryŏ was a Korean dynasty establis... Read more
高麗 【こま】、狛 【こま】
1. beautiful face; attractive featuresYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. speaking elegantly; speaking clearly; not coveting food; speaking like an innocent person