Words — 41 found
1. score; sheet musicMusic term
2. Sheet musicSheet music is a handwritten or printed form of music not... Read more
1. record of a game of go, shogi, chess, etc.
2. KifuKifu (棋譜) is the Japanese term for a game record for a ga... Read more
1. staff notationMusic term
2. Staff (music)In standard Western musical notation, the staff, or stave... Read more
1. newly-released music; new release (CD, album, etc.)
2. new score; new composition
1. (sheet) music; (musical) note; (musical) score
2. genealogy; family tree
3. record of a game of go, shogi, chess, etc.Abbreviation, See also 棋譜
1. numerical musical notation
2. Numbered musical notationThe numbered musical notation, better known as in Chinese... Read more
1. pitch and length marks (to accompany a Buddhist liturgical chant, etc.)See also 博士 はかせ
はかせ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).