Words — 32 found
- ALS had made his hands and arms too weak to hold a pen or to type.
2. skill; efforts; ability
- How much we pay you depends on your skill.
4. ArmIn human anatomy, the arm is the part of the upper limb b... Read more
1. left armSee also 右腕
- お 。
- Joan broke her left arm in the accident.
2. left-handed (baseball pitcher)Only applies to さわん
1. right armSee also 左腕
2. right-hand man; right hand; right-hand personOnly applies to みぎうで
3. right-handed pitcherBaseball, Only applies to うわん
1. strong arm; stout arm
2. ability to carry out a difficult job; capable person
1. remarkable ability; mastery; brilliant technique
2. go-getter; resourceful person; wizard; virtuoso
すご腕 【すごうで】、スゴ腕 【スゴうで】
1. skill at administration; one's administrative skillsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. diplomatic finesse; skill(s) in diplomacyYojijukugo (four character compound)