Words — 48 found
- If it continues to be stimulated the skin's protective function causes thickening and it becomes stiff and hard with pores that stand out.
2. body (in the context of intimate bodily contact)See also 肌を許す
3. surface; grain (e.g. of wood); texture
4. disposition; temperament; character; typeSee also 肌が合う
- あ 。
- I don't have the feeling for Chinese music in my body.
肌 【はだえ】、膚 【はだ】、膚 【はだえ】
膚: Rarely-used kanji form. 膚: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. gooseflesh; goose pimples; goose bumps
2. Goose bumpsGoose bumps, also called goose flesh, goose pimples, stil... Read more
鶏肌: Irregular kanji usage.
1. texture; grain
2. one's skin (lacking makeup, etc.); natural skin; bare skin; scalp
3. surface of the earth; bare ground
4. surface of a sword blade
1. yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares)Usually written using kana alone
2. Yellowfin tunaThe yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) is a species of tu... Read more
1. grazed skin; abraded skin
2. bare surface of a mountain
3. nakedness; nuditySee also 赤裸 あかはだか
1. the skin (of a human being)
2. warmth of the skin; body warmth
人膚 【ひとはだ】、ひと肌 【ひとはだ】
1. being something of a politician; having something of the politician in oneYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. being something of an artist; having something of the artist in oneYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. mid-sized konoshiro gizzard shad (i.e. about 15 cm in size)Usually written using kana alone, See also 鮗
小肌: Irregular kanji usage.
1. perfectly white skin (woman); skin as white as snowSee also 雪肌 ゆきはだ
雪の肌 【ゆきのはだ】、雪の膚 【ゆきのはだえ】、雪の膚 【ゆきのはだ】