Words — 11 found
1. fresh; refreshing; invigoratingUsually written using kana alone
2. clear (e.g. voice); fluent; eloquentUsually written using kana alone
2. neat; tidy; trim
- Do I have to fix up to go to their house?
1. feeling great (refreshed)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
- きぶんそうかい ？
- So? Feeling refreshed, the morning after graduating from virginity?
1. feeling refreshed in mind and bodyYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. cutting a fine (dashing, gallant, noble) figureArchaism, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. rustlingUsually written using kana alone