Words — 36 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. release; unleashing; liberation; emancipation; setting free
2. deallocation (of computer memory)Computer terminology
3. EmancipationEmancipation is a broad term used to describe various eff... Read more
1. opening (a door, window, etc.); leaving open
2. opening up (e.g. to the public); allowing (public) access
- This garden is open to the public.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. exile; banishment; eviction; deportation; purge; expulsion; ousting
- The ruler was overthrown and banished from the country.
2. elimination (e.g. of poverty); removal
- We must rid the nation of drugs.
1. free and uncontrolled; behaving with abandon; freewheelingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. releasing on parole; conditional release
2. ParoleParole may have different meanings depending on the field... Read more
1. purge of public officials
2. Purge (During Occupation of Japan)The Purge in Japan was the prohibition of designated Japa... Read more
1. big-hearted and free-spirited; daring and uninhibitedYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. let a hundred flowers blossom (Chinese communist party slogan); Hundred Flowers campaignYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. musical farting; making various amusing farting soundsArchaism, Obscure term