Words — 38 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. release; unleashing; liberation; emancipation; setting free
2. deallocation (of computer memory)Computing
3. EmancipationEmancipation is a broad term used to describe various eff... Read more
1. opening (a door, window, etc.); leaving open
2. opening up (e.g. to the public); allowing (public) access
- This garden is open to the public.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. exile; banishment; eviction; deportation; purge; expulsion; ousting
- The ruler was overthrown and banished from the country.
2. elimination (e.g. of poverty); removal
- We must rid the nation of drugs.
1. free and uncontrolled; behaving with abandon; freewheelingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. releasing on parole; conditional release
2. ParoleParole may have different meanings depending on the field... Read more
1. expulsion of a public official and subsequent ban on participating in politics (by the SCAP during the allied occupation); purgeHistorical term
2. Purge (During Occupation of Japan)The Purge in Japan was the prohibition of designated Japa... Read more
1. big-hearted and free-spirited; daring and uninhibitedYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. let a hundred flowers blossom (Chinese communist party slogan); Hundred Flowers campaignYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. musical farting; making various amusing farting soundsArchaism, Obscure term