Words — 37 found
2. SailA sail is any type of surface intended to move a vessel, ... Read more
1. smooth sailingYojijukugo (four character compound)
じゅんぷうまんぽ: Irregular kana usage.
1. sail with the wind at its back
- つか 、
- む 。
- Using the rudder and the jib with the wind behind it we backed up, turning the bow to the direction we wanted to go.
1. sailing ship; sailing boat; sailing vessel
2. Sailing shipFor the song of the same name by After the Fire, see here... Read more
1. Japanese scallop (Patinopecten yessoensis); Yesso scallopUsually written using kana alone
2. Patinopecten yessoensisPatinopecten yessoensis (Yesso scallop, Giant Ezo scallop... Read more
ほたて貝 【ほたてがい】、海扇 【ほたてがい】、ホタテガイ
1. Vela (constellation); the SailsAstronomy, etc. term
2. Vela (constellation)Vela is a constellation in the southern sky. Its name is ... Read more
1. in full sail; decked out in full sailYojijukugo (four character compound)