Words — 45 found
1. confusion; mixing; merger
2. ComminglingCommingling literally means "mixing together". Used in a ... Read more
1. cooperation; collaboration; association; partnership; (acting in) unison
- We run the store jointly.
2. community; communal use; common possession; sharingOnly applies to 共同
- つか 。
- I share the room with my sister.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. combination; union; incorporation; amalgamation; fusion
3. Congruence (geometry)In geometry, two figures or objects are congruent if they... Read more
Common word Links
1. mixing of public and private affairs; mixing business with personal affairs; mixing work and private mattersYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. I strongly agreeInternet slang, Jocular, humorous term, abbr. of 激しく同意
1. industry-university cooperationYojijukugo (four character compound)