Words — 69 found
1. eggs; egg; spawn; roeOnly applies to 卵
- Pack eggs in dozens.
2. (hen's) egg玉子 oft. used in cooking
- Boil the eggs hard.
3. (an expert) in the makingOnly applies to 卵
- He is a future doctor.
4. beginning; origin; infancyOnly applies to 卵
5. Egg (biology)In zoology, an egg is an organic vessel in which an embry... Read more
2. OvulationOvulation is the process in a female's menstrual cycle by... Read more
1. hen's egg
2. Egg (food)Eggs are laid by females of many different species, inclu... Read more
1. boiled egg
2. Boiled eggBoiled eggs are eggs cooked by immersion in boiling water... Read more
ゆで玉子 【ゆでたまご】、茹で卵 【ゆでたまご】、茹で玉子 【ゆでたまご】
Common word Links
1. fertilized egg; fertilised egg
2. ZygoteA zygote (from Greek ζυγωτός zygōtos "joined" or "yoked",... Read more
1. soft boiled egg
2. Coddled eggIn cooking, coddled eggs are gently or lightly cooked egg... Read more
1. brood parasitism (planting one's eggs in another bird's nest, as demonstrated by the cuckoo, etc.)
2. Brood parasiteBrood parasites are organisms that use the strategy of br... Read more
託卵: Irregular kanji usage.
1. egg soupUsually written using kana alone
かき卵 【かきたま】、掻き玉 【かきたま】、掻き卵 【かきたま】、掻玉 【かきたま】、掻卵 【かきたま】、搔き玉 【かきたま】、搔き卵 【かきたま】
搔き玉: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 搔き卵: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. soft-boiled egg marinated in soy and mirin (usu. topping on ramen)Food, cooking
味付玉子 【あじつけたまご】、味付け卵 【あじつけたまご】、味付卵 【あじつけたまご】