Words — 1385 found
1. system; lineage; group
- With Windows OS systems 'administrator account' corresponds to 'root'.
3. system (range of strata that correspond to a particular time period)Geology, etc. term
4. (taxonomical) series
- New Year's Day is the key to the year.
2. meter; measuring device
3. (in) total; total (of)
- けい ８
- In the post-War period, up until 1975, Emperor Showa prayed at the Yasukuni Shrine a total of 8 times.
1. light (e.g. aircraft, truck)
2. light motor vehicle (up to 660cc and 64bhp); kei carAbbreviation, See also 軽自動車
JLPT N1 Links
1. rule; (ruled) line
2. line (on a go board, shogi board, etc.)
け: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. Lord; SirHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo), Only applies to きょう
- すわ アンソニー
- On the wall there was a big picture of Sir Anthony at the piano.
2. state minister (under the ritsuryo system)See also 律令制
3. you (in reference to someone of lower status)Archaism, Male term or language, Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo), Only applies to けい
1. elder brotherSee also 兄 あに
2. pronoun or suffix used in reference to an older brother figure; Mister; MrFamiliar language, Male term or language
1. sounding stone; qing; ancient Chinese chime shaped like a chevron (inverted 'v'), orig. of stone, today often metal, in Japan primarily used at Buddhist temples
1. economics; business; finance; economy
2. EconomyAn economy consists of the economic systems of a country ... Read more
1. plan; project; schedule; scheme; program; programme
2. PlanA plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with tim... Read more
2. ExperienceExperience as a general concept comprises knowledge of or... Read more