Words — 18 found
Common word Links
1. vindication of honour; vindication of honor; making up for loss; revenge
1. snowy mountain; permanently snow-covered mountain
- He led his men and horses over snowy mountains and down into hot valleys.
2. pile of snow
1. snow field
2. Snow fieldSnowfield is also a former name of the UK indie rock band... Read more
1. snowcat (vehicle); snowmobile
2. SnowcatA snowcat is an enclosed-cab, truck-sized, fully tracked ... Read more
1. snow sculpture
2. Snow sculptureSnow sculpture is a sculpture form comparable to sand scu... Read more
1. toilet; lavatorySee also 便所
雪隠 【せついん】、雪隠 【せんち】
せついん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. せんち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. snow, moon, and flowers; beauty of the four seasonsPoetical term, See also 月雪花, from a poem by Bai Juyi