Words — 119 found
Common word Links
1. fielderBaseball term
2. Position playerIn baseball, a position player is a player who on defense... Read more
1. unfashionable; uncouth; unrefined; unpolished; unsophisticated
1. to jeer (at); to hoot; to boo; to catcall; to heckle
1. rustic; country bumpkin; countryfolk
2. ruffian; unrefined person
3. non-politician; non-government person; civilian
4. Yeren; legendary mountain-dwelling hominid (similar to a sasquatch, yeti, etc.) of China's Hubei province
5. YerenThe Yeren, variously referred to as the Yiren, Yeh Ren, C... Read more
1. field battle; field operations; open battleMilitary
2. battlefield; battlefront
1. Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus)Only applies to のウサギ, Only applies to のうさぎ, Only applies to ノウサギ
- He is as mad as a March hare.
2. wild rabbitSee also 家兎 かと
- I caught sight of the rabbit in the middle of the forest.
野兎 【のうさぎ】、野兎 【やと】、ノウサギ
1. to leave the government service
- やにくだ 。
- He has at last retired from public office.