Words — 1 found
1. to follow (a road, path, etc.); to traceUsually written using kana alone
- It's fun to follow the path through the woods.
2. to follow (a clue, scent, tracks, plot, etc.); to trace (a route, history, family tree, etc.); to retrace (e.g. one's memory); to search; to go overUsually written using kana alone
- The hunter followed the bear's tracks.
3. to head towards (of a situation); to go in the direction of; to take (a course); to pursue (a path); to meet (a fate)Usually written using kana alone
- His popularity is falling.