Words — 12 found
1. tug of war (orig. a form of divination to predict whether the year will be favourable or unfavourable)
- Parliamentary activity has become a political tug of war between the ruling and opposition parties over the issue.
2. forward puller (of a rickshaw)
3. Tug of warTug of war, also known as tug o' war, tug war, rope war, ... Read more
Common word Links
1. tightrope walking; high-wire act; funambulism
2. treading a tightrope; walking on thin ice; pulling a risky balancing actIdiomatic expression