Words — 22 found
1. pulverization; pulverisation
2. reducing to pieces; crushing; smashing; demolishing
- His head had been shattered by a savage blow from some heavy weapon.
1. powder metallurgy
2. Powder metallurgyPowder metallurgy is the process of blending fine powdere... Read more
1. embellishment (e.g. of a story); ornamentation; decoration
2. putting on makeupArchaism
1. mineral dust; mine dust; fine particles; dust
2. DustDust consists of particles in the atmosphere that come fr... Read more
1. fraudulent accounting; window-dressing settlement of accounts; creative accountingYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Creative accountingCreative accounting and earnings management are euphemism... Read more
1. making one's best exertionsYojijukugo (four character compound)
紛骨砕身: Irregular kanji usage.