Words — 95 found
1. board; plank
- The arrow pierced the thick board.
2. sheet (of metal); plate (of glass); pane; slab
- This iron sheet is coated with tin.
3. cutting board; chopping boardSee also 俎板
5. stage (i.e. at a theatre)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. woodcut; woodblock print; art print
2. PrintmakingPrintmaking is the process of making artworks by printing... Read more
Common word Links
1. Panmunjon (Korea); Joint Security Area (Korean Demilitarized Zone)
3. PanmunjomPanmunjom, located in Gyeonggi Province, is a tourist vil... Read more
1. cardboard; paperboard; pasteboard
2. PaperboardPaperboard is a thick paper based material. While there i... Read more
1. sheet metal; metal plate
2. Sheet metalSheet metal is simply metal formed into thin and flat pie... Read more
鈑金 【ばんきん】、板金 【いたがね】、板銀 【いたがね】
1. wooden floor; room with a wooden floor
2. changing room at a public bath
1. to get used to; to become accustomed toIdiomatic expression
- いた 。
- You are now quite at home in English.
2. to be at home (on the stage)Idiomatic expression
板に付く 【いたにつく】、板に着く 【いたにつく】
板に着く: Irregular kanji usage.
1. artwork on wood, canvas, metal sheet, etc.
2. Panel paintingA panel painting is a painting made on a flat panel made ... Read more
1. placoderms (extinct fishes of class Placodermi)
2. PlacodermiPlacodermi (from the Greek πλάξ = plate and δέρμα = skin,... Read more
1. painted maple (Acer mono)Usually written using kana alone
2. Acer pictum subsp. monoAcer pictum subsp. mono, commonly known as Painted Maple ... Read more
1. being on stage when the curtain opens
2. wooden floor; wooden-floored room
3. thinly-sliced food grilled on a cedar boardSee also 板焼き
1. bathhouse thievery; stealing someone else's clothes and valuables at a bathhouse