Words — 11 found
1. image (on a screen); picture (e.g. on a TV)
- The image is not in focus.
2. video; film; footage
4. image (in one's mind); mental picture
- おおくのばあい 、
- In many cases, the image that comes to mind when you listen to music is that of the CD's artwork.
5. FootageIn filmmaking and video production, footage is the raw, u... Read more
1. (computer) video signalComputer terminology
2. VideoVideo is the technology of electronically capturing, reco... Read more
1. visual culture; culture of visual images; (screen) image cultureYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. eidetic memory; photographic memory
2. Eidetic memoryEidetic memory, commonly referred to as photographic memo... Read more
1. Index of video-related articlesThe following is a list of video-related topics.