Words — 7 found
1. evacuation; withdrawal; revocation; repeal; retreat
2. Withdrawal (military)For other meanings, see Withdrawal (disambiguation). A wi... Read more
1. withdrawal; revocation; repeal
2. demolition; removal
- He proposed that bicycles be taken away.
1. withdrawal; retraction; revocation; repeal
1. thoroughly; through and throughYojijukugo (four character compound)
撤頭徹尾: Irregular kanji usage.
1. removal (e.g. of a building); dismantling (e.g. a tent); striking (e.g. a stage set)
2. withdrawal (of troops); evacuation; retreating