Words — 2 found
1. noisy; loud; clamorous; boisterousUsually written using kana alone
- Joe was not on speaking terms with his noisy neighbor.
2. much talked of; much-discussed; vexedUsually written using kana alone
- Public feeling against air pollution has at last became vocal.
3. strict; severe; sternUsually written using kana alone
- He is not very strict about it.
4. particular; fussy; fastidious; fault-finding; carpingUsually written using kana alone
- My father cares much about food.
八釜しい: Ateji (phonetic) reading.