Words — 5 found
1. to move; to stir; to shift; to shake; to swing
- かん 。
- I felt something move in the house.
2. to operate; to run; to go; to work
- I should sell it while it still runs.
3. to make a move; to take action; to act; to go into action
4. to be touched; to be influenced
5. to change; to vary; to fluctuate; to waversometimes prenom. as 動かぬ, 動かない, etc. to mean "certain"
6. to be transferred
1. moving walkway; moving sidewalk; travelator
2. Moving walkwayat Frankfurt International Airport, Germany]] A moving wa... Read more