Words — 1 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. continuously in some state (for a long time, distance); throughout; all along; the whole time; all the wayずーっと and ずうっと are more emphatic
- こ 。
- I've been waiting since six o'clock and still my turn hasn't come.
2. much (better, etc.); by far; far and away
- This clock is far more expensive than that.
3. far away; long ago
- This practice has long since been done away with.
4. direct; straight
- なら 。
- The computer terminals were lined up in one long row.