Words — 172 found
1. altering pronunciation or meaning; word with altered pronunciation or meaning
2. turning or twisting part of a text (in Chinese poetry)Abbreviation, See also 転句 てんく
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. moving from place to place; being passed around repeatedly
- They were transferred from one office to another.
2. rolling about
3. Adrift in TokyoAdrift in Tokyo (Japanese title 転々, tenten) is a 2007 Jap... Read more
1. job transfer; job relocation; intra-company transfer
- She will be relocated to New Zealand.
2. Job migrationJob migration is a term that has gained widespread use in... Read more
1. to fall down; to fall over
- いた 。
- I fell down and hurt my wrist.
1. to roll; to tumble
2. to fall over; to roll over
3. to lie down
4. to be scattered about; to be common
5. (of a situation or outcome) to change; to turn out
1. to roll
2. to turn over; to tip over; to throw down
3. to leave
4. to buy and sell (quickly for a profit)
1. fall; tumble; spill; plunge; dive
2. degradation; comedown; demotion; slump
1. to turn; to shift; to alter; to distract
- Turn your misfortune to account.
1. conversion; diversion; changeover; commutation; switchover
- Factories have been urged to switch from coal to a cleaner fuel.
1. conversion; shift; about-face; switch
- きんゆう 、
- It's possible to branch out from computing to jobs in banking, accountancy and so on.
2. Tenkōis a Japanese term referring to the ideological reversal ... Read more
1. transfer; redirection; transmission; forwarding (telephone call, e-mail, etc.)
- Data can be transmitted from the main computer to yours, and vice versa.
2. Transmit (FTP client)Transmit is an FTP client for Mac OS X and Mac OS Classic... Read more
1. change of occupation
- あと 、
- へ 。
- His income has been reduced after he changed his job.
1. capsizing; overturn; turning over; upset
- Due to a lack of balance the ship turned over.
2. overthrow (e.g. a government)
顛覆 【てんぷく】、転ぷく 【てんぷく】
1. falling down; tumbling; overturning; turning over
- さんにん も
- No less than 3 men fell in that race.
2. reversing; inverting; inversion
- Don't put the cart before the horse.
3. getting upset
1. diversion; putting something to another use
- きじゅつ 、
- がぞう 、
- てんさい ・
- Reproduction or appropriation of HTML, images and photographs from within this site is prohibited.
1. imputation; shifting (e.g. blame, costs); passing the buck
2. second marriage; remarriage
1. to fall off; to tumble down
- ころげお 。
- The child tumbled down the stairs.
1. to roll in; to tumble into; to visit (esp. to stay overnight as an unwanted guest); to come to live with
- ころがりこ 。
- A coin rolled under the desk.
2. to fall in one's way; to fall into one's lap
- To believe that an unexpected big fortune will come your way is to build a castle in Spain.