Words — 86 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. SundayAbbreviation, See also 日曜
- ごぜん １０
- ごご ４
- かいかん 。
- Open from 10:30am to 4pm on Sat, Sun, and Mon.
2. day (of the month)also んち or ち
- といわれ 。
- It is said that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
3. counter for daysalso んち or ち
- It was not until few days later that the news arrived.
4. JapanAbbreviation, See also 日本
にち: spec1. 日: spec1.
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
1. ordinary; regular; everyday; usual
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. every day; daily; day after day; days (e.g. good old days)
日々 【にちにち】、日日 【ひび】、日日 【にちにち】
Common word Links
1. everyday life; daily life
2. Everyday lifeEveryday life is what a person does, feels, and thinks ev... Read more
1. before sunset
- We went all out to finish the work before dark.