Words — 154 found
1. whole year; all year round; throughout the year
2. always; all the timeOnly applies to ねんじゅう, Only applies to ねんぢゅう
3. middle class (of a nursery school, etc.)Only applies to ねんちゅう
年じゅう 【ねんじゅう】、年中 【ねんちゅう】、年中 【ねんぢゅう】
JLPT N1 Links
1. yearbook; almanac; annual
2. Annual reportAn annual report is a comprehensive report on a company's... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. fiscal year (usu. April 1 to March 31 in Japan); financial year
2. academic year; school year
3. product year
1. annuity; pension
2. PensionA pension is a fixed sum paid regularly to a person, typi... Read more
1. seniority by length of service
2. Nenko SystemThe seniority-wage system is the Japanese system of promo... Read more
1. years; year by year; annually; considering his age
年々 【としどし】、年年 【ねんねん】、年年 【としどし】
ねんまつ: ichi1, news1, nf04. 年末: ichi1, news1, nf04.
1. annual rate (of interest)
ねんりつ: news1, nf11. 年率: news1, nf11.
- The representative was absent from the annual conference.
2. fiscal year; school year
- ひょうげんほう 』
- かがく 』
- I'm teaching two courses, year one's "Self-expression for University Students" and year two's "Food Chemistry".
3. year (in some sequence)