Words — 142 found
1. woman; female
- The girl has grown into a slender woman.
2. feminine genderlinguistics terminology, Only applies to じょせい
3. WomanA woman, pl: women is a female human. The term woman is u... Read more
2. Queen regnantA queen regnant is a female monarch who reigns in her own... Read more
1. woman; girl
女子 【おなご】、女子 【おみなご】
おみなご: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. Ms (nuance of status); Miss; Madame
- I'm looking forward to the day when Miss Cobb comes back, I can tell you.
2. highbrow (woman); cerebral
1. female clothing; wearing female clothing; cross dressing (for a man)
2. Cross-dressingCross-dressing is the act of wearing clothing and other a... Read more
1. women's college
2. Women's collegesWomen's colleges in higher education are undergraduate, b... Read more