Words — 14 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. princess; young lady of noble birth
- Shurrup! Don't make such a fuss over a little headache. I'm flat out of magical power - this is all your fault!
2. girlSee also 彦
3. small; cute; lesser (in names of species)
4. prostituteArchaism, Kyoto dialect
5. Himeis the Japanese word for princess or a lady of higher bir... Read more
媛: Out-dated kanji.
1. to raise; to record; to bring up (a matter); to serve (food); to send some on outKyoto dialect
1. dagger; dirk; knife
- Get messed up with them and never mind shivs they're probably packing heat.
2. threatening quality (in a voice, etc.)
3. muddy; turbid; murky; unclear
4. be; isPolite (teineigo), Abbreviation, Kyoto dialect, Only applies to どす, See also おす, polite copula abbreviated from でおす
1. tilefish (Branchiostegus spp.); blanquillo; horse-head fishUsually written using kana alone, Kyoto dialect, See also 甘鯛
1. pussy (i.e. female genitals)Slang
2. sexual intercourseKyoto dialect
1. to raise; to record; to bring up (a matter); to serve (food); to send some one outKyoto dialect