Words — 233 found
1. from ... to; between ... andUsually written using kana alone
- It is quite common in North America for homes to have a one or two-car garage.
2. orUsually written using kana alone
- There were so few proper members in the badminton club that it was half-way between dead and 'on break'.
JLPT N1 Links
1. however; neverthelessUsually written using kana alone
併し乍ら 【しかしながら】、然し乍ら 【しかしながら】
1. and; and then; thus; and now; and finallyUsually written using kana alone
然して 【しかして】、而して 【そして】、而して 【しかして】
1. come; come now; come along; go on; hurry up
2. well; who knows; I don't know...; uh; hmm
3. well now; let's see; there we go; all rightsaid when surprised or happy
4. about that; you see
1. then; well; so; well thenSee also では
- こた 。
- "That's cheap. I'll take ten yards," the girl answered.
2. combination of 'de' and 'wa' particlesSee also で, See also で, See also で, See also で, See also は
- いいあらわ 。
- Like is hardly the word.
3. plain copulaKansai dialect, Only applies to じゃ, See also だ
1. etc.; otherwise; besides; in addition; the rest; the others; and so forthそのた is more the written form
2. Et ceteraEt cetera is a Latin expression that means "and other thi... Read more
その他 【そのた】、その外 【そのほか】、その外 【そのた】、其の他 【そのほか】、其の他 【そのた】
1. and; thereupon; because of thatUsually written using kana alone
1. besides; in addition; also; moreoverUsually written using kana alone
1. so; accordingly; now; then; thereupon; thereforeUsually written using kana alone
1. but (still); and yet; nevertheless; even so; notwithstandingUsually written using kana alone
1. because; the reason is; if you want to know whyUsually written using kana alone
1. moreover; furthermoreUsually written using kana alone
2. nevertheless; and yetUsually written using kana alone
而も 【しかも】、併も 【しかも】
併も: Irregular kanji usage.