Words — 878 found
1. police box; small neighborhood police station
- Ask at the police station over there.
2. alternation; alternating (e.g. current)
3. KōbanA kōban is a small neighborhood police station found in J... Read more
1. electronPhysics terminology
- Do you have an electronic typewriter?
3. ElectronThe electron is a subatomic particle with a negative elem... Read more
1. same; identical; equal; uniform; equivalent; similar; common (origin); changeless; alike
- Jazz uses the same notes that Bach used.
2. (usu. part of a 'nara' conditional) anyway; anyhow; in either case
1. circulation of money or goods; flow of water or air; distribution
- へ 、
- か 。
- Thus money in circulation drops, and price escalation quietens down.
2. negotiable (e.g. shares)
4. Distribution (business)Product distribution (or place) is one of the four elemen... Read more
1. department of a university
- まよ 。
- He was at a loss as to which faculty to choose.
2. undergraduate (course, program, etc.)
3. Faculty (division)A faculty is a division within a university comprising on... Read more
1. waste; scrap; garbage; dregsUsually written using kana alone
- Rap is crap.
2. chadComputer terminology
3. KudzuKudzu is a plant in the genus Pueraria in the pea family ... Read more
1. welfare; well-being; social welfare; social security; social service
- His notion of welfare is pretty abstract.
2. WelfareWelfare is the provision of a minimal level of wellbeing ... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. glass; paneUsually written using kana alone, From Dutch; Flemish “glas”
2. vitreousSee also 硝子体 しょうしたい
- み 。
- I saw her crossing the street.
- I'll travel across Europe by bicycle this summer.
1. movement; transfer; migration; removal; travel
- They are moving from the peaceful hills and the countryside to the busy world of streets and crowds.
2. mobile; moving; traveling; travelling; roving
1. (police) detective
- に 。
- The thief ran away at the sight of a detective.
2. criminal matter
1. a little; partially; somewhat; slightly; semi-; -ish; on the ... side; a short time; a whileUsually written using kana alone
- Discipline is rather mild at this school.
1. to be surprised; to be amazed; to be frightened; to be astonished; to get startled; to jumpUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. surprise (e.g. surprise party)Usually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
びっくり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). びっくり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. whole (body); full-length (e.g. portrait)
- She was soaked from head to foot.
2. systemicSee also 全身性
1. aerial; overhead
2. fiction; fictitious; imaginary; fanciful
1. closing years (period, days); last stage; end stage; end-of-life (care, decision making, etc.)
2. terminal (e.g. cancer, disease, etc.); final
1. synthesis; coordination; putting together; integration; composite
1. mask; veil; disguise
2. anonymous; unmarked; incognito
1. Ms (nuance of status); Miss; Madame
- I'm looking forward to the day when Miss Cobb comes back, I can tell you.
2. highbrow (woman); cerebral