Words — 918 found
1. police box; small neighborhood police station
- Ask at the police station over there.
2. alternation; alternating (e.g. current)
3. KōbanA kōban is a small neighborhood police station found in J... Read more
1. electronPhysics terminology
- Do you have an electronic typewriter?
3. ElectronThe electron is a subatomic particle with a negative elem... Read more
1. same; identical; equal; uniform; equivalent; similar; common (origin); changeless; alike
- Jazz uses the same notes that Bach used.
2. (usu. part of a 'nara' conditional) anyway; anyhow; in either case
1. circulation (money, goods, etc.); distribution
- へ 、
- か 。
- Thus money in circulation drops, and price escalation quietens down.
2. circulation (air, water, etc.); ventilation; flow
3. negotiable (e.g. shares); distributional; circulating
5. Distribution (business)Product distribution (or place) is one of the four elemen... Read more
1. department of a university
- まよ 。
- He was at a loss as to which faculty to choose.
2. undergraduate (course, program, etc.)
3. Faculty (division)A faculty is a division within a university comprising on... Read more
1. waste; scrap; garbage; dregsUsually written using kana alone
- Rap is crap.
2. chadComputer terminology
3. KudzuKudzu is a plant in the genus Pueraria in the pea family ... Read more
1. welfare; well-being; social welfare; social security; social service
2. WelfareWelfare is the provision of a minimal level of wellbeing ... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. glass; paneUsually written using kana alone, From Dutch; Flemish “glas”
2. vitreousSee also 硝子体 しょうしたい
1. crossing; traversing
- み 。
- I saw her crossing the street.
2. traversing horizontally; passing west to east (or east to west)
- I'll travel across Europe by bicycle this summer.
3. cutting horizontally
1. movement; transfer; migration; removal; travel
- They are moving from the peaceful hills and the countryside to the busy world of streets and crowds.
2. mobile; moving; traveling; travelling; roving
1. (police) detective
- に 。
- The thief ran away at the sight of a detective.
2. criminal matter
1. a little; partially; somewhat; slightly; semi-; -ish; on the ... side; a short time; a whileUsually written using kana alone
1. whole (body); full-length (e.g. portrait)
- She was soaked from head to foot.
2. systemicSee also 全身性
1. aerial; overhead
2. fictitious; imaginary; fanciful; fabricated
1. Ms (nuance of status); Miss; Madame
- I'm looking forward to the day when Miss Cobb comes back, I can tell you.
2. highbrow (woman); cerebral
1. mask; veil; disguise
2. anonymous; unmarked; incognito
1. closing years (period, days); last stage; end stage; end-of-life (care, decision making, etc.)
2. terminal (e.g. cancer, disease, etc.); final