JLPT N1 Links
1. precious stone (esp. jade)also formerly read as ごく
- The boss said this group is a real mixed bag. I wonder if he places me with the wheat or the chaff.
2. egg (sometimes esp. as a sushi topping)Food term
3. stock or security being traded; product being bought or sold
- The checked player must find a way for the king to escape and block the check.
4. position (in finance, the amount of a security either owned or owed by an investor or dealer)See also 建玉
6. time charge for a geishaAbbreviation, See also 玉代
7. king (of the junior player)Shogi term, Abbreviation, See also 玉将
Log in to talk about this word.