1. to float
- う 。
- Then she was floating on her back.
2. to become merry; to be cheerfulSee also 浮かぬ顔
3. to become loose; to become unsteady
4. to feel out of it; to be cut off (e.g. from those around you); to feel out of placeColloquialism
- う 。
- Being at the concert hall full of young kids made an old duffer like me feel out of tune.
5. to be frivolous; to be uncertain
6. to have (time, money, etc.) left over; to be saved (e.g. money)
7. to have no basis; to be unreliable
Log in to talk about this word.