Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. feeling refreshed; feeling relievedOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
- Just a spot of shut-eye has already refreshed my mind.
2. neat; tidy; clean
- She is neatly dressed.
3. frank; open-hearted; plain; simple; light
- Your grandmother is a charming lady.
4. completely; entirely
5. not in the least (with neg. verb); not at all
- I can never make you out.
6. nothing at all; completely useless; hopeless; awful
- I'm a total stranger to things of this kind.
Log in to talk about this word.