Words — 13 found
1. certainly; without fail
- "How about playing catch?" "Sure, why not?"
2. right and wrong; pros and cons
1. fault; error; mistake
2. going poorly; being disadvantageous; being unfavorable
3. un-; non-; an-
1. free and unbiased; fair and just; ruling or judging what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong; calling spade a spadeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. BoliviaUsually written using kana alone
暮利比亜 【ボリヴィア】、玻里非 【ボリビア】、玻里非 【ボリヴィア】
暮利比亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 暮利比亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 玻里非: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 玻里非: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. false; pseudo-; quasi-; would-be; sham; pretended; mockUsually written using kana alone
1. complete reversal of values or ways of thinking (over time); What appeared wrong in the past now appears right; realizing and regretting the past errors of one's waysYojijukugo (four character compound)