Words — 14 found
1. (licensed) teacherSee also 教育職員免許法
教喩: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. simile; metaphor; allegory; parable
譬喩 【ひゆ】、比ゆ 【ひゆ】、比諭 【ひゆ】、譬諭 【ひゆ】、譬喩 【けいゆ】、譬諭 【けいゆ】
けいゆ: Irregular kana usage. けいゆ: Irregular kana usage.
1. Imperial Rescript to Soldiers and Sailors (1882)
2. Imperial Rescript to Soldiers and SailorsThe Imperial Rescript to Soldiers and Sailors was issued ... Read more
1. assistant or associate professor
2. Assistant teacherAssistant teachers are additional teachers assisting a pr... Read more
1. hint; insinuation; indirect suggestion; allegory
風諭 【ふうゆ】、風喩 【ふうゆ】
風喩: Irregular kanji usage.