Words — 33 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. waste; scrap; garbage; dregsUsually written using kana alone
- Rap is crap.
2. scum; piece of trash; loserUsually written using kana alone
3. KudzuKudzu is a plant in the genus Pueraria in the pea family ... Read more
1. scraps of seaweed
2. death at sea (metaphor)
- せんかん ビスマルク
- It took many torpedo hits to send the battleship Bismarck to Davy Jones's locker.
1. chopped wood; wood chips
2. thin shinglesAbbreviation, See also こけら板
木屑 【こけら】、柿 【こけら】、𣏕 【こけら】
柿: Irregular kanji usage.
1. lint (as in a clothes dryer or a pocket); waste thread; fibers, such as might wrap around the gears in small mechanisms and cause them to jam; fluffSee also 綿ぼこり
1. trash; garbage; junkUsually written using kana alone
ごみ屑 【ごみくず】、ゴミ屑 【ゴミくず】、ゴミクズ