Words — 68 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. bath; bathing; bathtub; bathroomSee also お風呂
- はい 。
- The Inca took baths more often than Europeans.
2. bathhouse; public bath
- The apartment consists of three small rooms and a bath.
3. room for drying lacquerware
4. base (wooden joint connecting the blade of a hoe, spade, etc., to the handle)
5. BathtubA bath, bathtub, or tub (informal) is a large container f... Read more
1. I; meArchaism
- I cannot resist eating pudding.
2. (person having) thin or shaved eyebrows
3. affectionate suffix for names of young men or petsalso 丸
1. deep bathtub with a water-heating tank; bathtub heated from belowSee also すいふろ
居え風呂 【すえふろ】、据風呂 【すえふろ】、居風呂 【すえふろ】
1. Japanese cypress wood bathtub; hinoki tubSee also ひのき
ひのき風呂 【ひのきぶろ】、ヒノキ風呂 【ヒノキぶろ】