Words — 2 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. to give; to let (one) haveUsually written using kana alone, See also あげる, the receiver is the speaker or someone close to the speaker
- This watch was handed down to me by my grandfather.
2. to giveUsually written using kana alone, See also くれてやる, often as くれてやる; shows mild disdain for the receiver
- Call on me if you need my assistance.
3. to do for one; to take the trouble to doUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- We have to be there on time, so don't stand me up tomorrow!
4. to do to someone's disadvantageUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb