Words — 7 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
- あと 、
- すみつ 。
- Years later, Europeans established colonies in the coastal areas.
2. (Japanese) settlement (in Brazil)Brazilian
- He dates the custom from the colonial days.
3. ColonyIn politics and history, a colony is a territory under th... Read more
Common word Links
1. Chief Cabinet Secretary (Japan)
2. Chief of Staff (to the President, Prime Minister, etc.); Cabinet Secretary; Executive Secretarygeneral term
1. immigrant settlement (esp. of Japanese in South America)Brazilian, See also コロニア語, From Portuguese “colônia”
1. electrical goods merchantin company names
2. e-commerce; electronic commerceAbbreviation, Brazilian, See also 電子商取引