Words — 1207 found
1. every day
- くだ 。
- Please feed the dog every day.
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
- ひら 。
- The Diet will meet on Tuesday.
2. TuesdayTuesday is a day of the week occurring after Monday and b... Read more
- しま 。
- The shop is closed on Sundays.
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
- Today is my sister's birthday.
2. BirthdayA birthday is a day or anniversary when a person celebrat... Read more
- I've been here since Saturday.
2. SaturdaySaturday is the day of the week following Friday and prec... Read more
- I always feel blue on Mondays.
2. MondayMonday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.... Read more
- The bank shuts late on Fridays.
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
- で 。
- The weekly appears on Thursday.
2. ThursdayThursday is the fourth or fifth day of the week. Accordin... Read more
- Derby Day is Wednesday fortnight.
2. WednesdayWednesday is the third or fourth day of the week in the G... Read more
1. diary; journal
- か 。
- She wrote about it in her diary.
2. DiaryA diary is a record (originally in handwritten format) wi... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. date; dating
- What's the date of the letter?
2. Calendar dateA date in a calendar is a reference to a particular day r... Read more
日付け 【ひづけ】、日附 【ひづけ】
日付け: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. today; this day
2. these days; recently; nowadaysOnly applies to こんにち
今日 【こんにち】、今日 【こんち】、今日 【こんじつ】
2. near futureOnly applies to あす
明日 【あす】、明日 【みょうにち】
- たちよ 。
- He dropped in on me yesterday.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. one day
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
2. first day of the monthSee also ついたち
- わたし ｅ—ｍａｉｌ
- My e-mail address will be as follows effective April 1.
一日 【いちじつ】、一日 【ひとひ】、一日 【ひとえ】、１日 【いちにち】、１日 【いちじつ】、１日 【ひとひ】、１日 【ひとえ】
ひとひ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ひとえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ひとひ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ひとえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. twentieth day of the month
- I expect to be back by the 20th.
2. twenty days
２０日 【はつか】、廿日 【はつか】
1. weekday; ordinary days (i.e. non-holiday)
- You have to pay 10,000 yen extra on holidays.
2. kanji radical 73Only applies to ひらび
3. WeekdayA weekday is any day of the week except Sunday and often ... Read more
1. national holiday; public holiday
- That day was made a holiday by an act of the diet.
2. HolidayA Holiday is a day designated as having special significa... Read more
1. sunburn; suntan; tan
- Christine stayed in the shade all day, because she didn't want to get a sunburn.
2. becoming discolored from the sun (e.g. paper); yellowing
- She was very brown after her holiday.
3. SunburnA sunburn is a burn to living tissue, such as skin, which... Read more
日やけ 【ひやけ】、陽焼け 【ひやけ】、日焼 【ひやけ】
日焼: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. SundayAbbreviation, See also 日曜
- ごぜん １０
- ごご ４
- かいかん 。
- Open from 10:30am to 4pm on Sat, Sun, and Mon.
2. day (of the month)also んち or ち
- といわれ 。
- It is said that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
3. counter for daysalso んち or ち
- It was not until few days later that the news arrived.
4. JapanAbbreviation, See also 日本