Words — 40 found
1. 10,000; ten thousand萬 is sometimes used in legal documents
- あふれで 。
- 400,000 gallons of oil have spilled out of the pipeline.
3. everything; allOnly applies to よろず
4. variousArchaism, Only applies to よろず
万 【よろず】、萬 【まん】、萬 【よろず】
萬: Out-dated kanji. 萬: Out-dated kanji.
1. 1,000,000; one million; million
- The sun is about 1,000,000 times as large as the earth.
1. extremely rude (impertinent, impolite)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. highly regrettable; utterly deplorableYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. very much; fully
- I know it very well.
2. never (with negative verb)
万々 【ばんばん】、万万 【まんまん】、万万 【ばんばん】
1. Eiman era (1165.6.5-1166.8.27)
2. EimanEiman was a Japanese era name after Chōkan and before Nin... Read more
1. being really disappointed; feeling utterly mortified; being deeply vexedYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. very strange (mysterious, weird); bizarre; monstrous; outrageousYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. very mean (sneaky); extremely unsportsmanlikeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. great nuisance; extremely annoying; quite embarrassingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. highly ridiculous; quite absurdYojijukugo (four character compound)