Words — 67 found
1. dining room; dining hall; cafeteria; messroom
- ふく ７
- Our house has seven rooms including the dining room.
2. restaurant; eatery; snack bar; diner
- ま 、
- み 。
- I turned the corner and caught sight of a newly opened restaurant.
3. Dining roomA dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern tim... Read more
- したく 、
- そうじ 、
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
2. to eat
- Let's occasionally change where we go to eat out.
3. MealFor the coarsely ground flour, see flour. Part of a serie... Read more
1. appetite (for food)
- Recently I have had no appetite.
2. AppetiteAppetite is the desire to eat food, felt as hunger. Appet... Read more
1. food; food products; foodstuffs
- This food is unhealthy.
2. FoodFood is any substance consumed to provide nutritional sup... Read more
1. dining table
- なら 。
- She spread dishes on the table.
1. food (esp. staple food such as rice or wheat); provisions; rations; food supply
- Food has been in short supply.
1. to eatMale term or language
- く 。
- The starving man devoured the food.
2. to live; to make a living; to survive
3. to bite; to sting (as insects do)
4. to tease; to torment; to taunt; to make light of; to make fun of
5. to encroach on; to eat into; to consume
6. to defeat a superior; to threaten a position
7. to consume time and-or resources
- く 。
- This job eats money.
8. to receive something (usu. an unfavourable event)Colloquialism
- く 。
- The boss bawled me out.
9. to have sexual relations with a woman, esp. for the first timeMale term or language, Vulgar
喰う 【くう】、啖う 【くう】
啖う: Out-dated kanji.
- みが 。
- My brother polished the silver.
1. for use as food; edible
- てき 。
- None of the meat was fit to eat.
1. food expense
- Most of our money goes for food.
- とちゅう 、
- そなえあればうれ 、
- On the way we dropped in at the shops and bought foodstuffs. They say well prepared means no worries.
3. IngredientAn ingredient is a substance that forms part of a mixture... Read more
1. to eat (fodder, grass, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
- Cattle were grazing in the field.
2. to receive (a salary); to receive a stipend from one's lordUsually written using kana alone
1. meat (for consumption)
2. MeatMeat is animal flesh that is eaten as food. Generally, th... Read more