Words — 57 found
1. talk; speech; chat; story; conversation
- I was lost in Sir Anthony's wonderful story.
2. discussions; negotiation; argument
- After three hours of discussion we got nowhere.
話し 【はなし】、咄 【はなし】、噺 【はなし】
話し: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. topic; subject
2. Topic–commentIn linguistics, the topic (or theme) of a sentence is oft... Read more
1. to talk; to speak; to converse; to chat
- はな 。
- John talked with his customer on the phone.
2. to tell; to explain; to narrate; to mention; to describe; to discuss
- Please tell me about your hobbies.
3. to speak (a language)
- はな 。
- English is spoken in Canada.
1. to discuss; to talk together
話しあう 【はなしあう】、話合う 【はなしあう】
1. to address (someone); to accost a person; to talk (to someone)
2. to begin to talk; to start a conversation
Common word Links
1. spoken language; colloquial expressionlinguistics terminology, See also 書き言葉
1. person with whom to speak; someone to talk to; companion; advisor; adviser
1. to be able to speak; to be able to talkSee also 話す
2. to be understanding; to be sensible
1. talkative person; gossip
話好き 【はなしずき】、話好 【はなしずき】
話好: Irregular okurigana usage.