Words — 110 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. line; queue; procession; parade
- お 。
- The children chased after the circus parade.
3. Matrix (mathematics)In mathematics, a matrix (plural matrices, or less common... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. Executive (government)The executive branch is the part of government that has s... Read more
1. administrative organ; administrative body
2. Government agencyA government or state agency is a permanent or semi-perma... Read more
2. DeterminantIn linear algebra, the determinant is a value associated ... Read more
1. tub bath; bathing in the open air; bathing or cleaning oneself
2. cleaning oneself for religious purification
1. referee (in sumo)Sumo term
2. GyōjiA Gyōji (行司) is a referee in professional sumo wrestling ... Read more
1. one's future; one's fate
- か 。
- He bore the future of the company on his shoulders.
2. one's way; one's path
行末: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. administrative scrivener; notary public; paralegal qualified to prepare legal documents on administrative matters, e.g. immigration
2. Administrative scrivener, also known as Immigration Lawyers and gyosei-shoshi law... Read more
1. monger; peddling
2. PeddlerA peddler, in British English pedlar, also known as a can... Read more