Words — 13 found
1. to go; to move (in a direction or towards a specific location); to head (towards); to be transported (towards); to reachSee also 来る くる
- おかあ 、
- Can I go swimming, Mother?
2. to proceed; to take placeSee also 旨く行く, い sometimes omitted in auxiliary use
- We'll have to try and make the best of it.
3. to pass through; to come and go
- These rules have been and always will be observed.
4. to walk
5. to die; to pass awayOnly applies to 逝く
6. to do (in a specific way)
7. to stream; to flow
8. to continue
9. to have an orgasm; to come; to cumUsually written using kana alone
10. to trip; to get high; to have a drug-induced hallucinationUsually written using kana alone, Slang
行く 【ゆく】、逝く 【いく】、逝く 【ゆく】、往く 【いく】、往く 【ゆく】
往く: Out-dated kanji. 往く: Out-dated kanji.
Common word Links
1. (one's) whereabouts
- し 。
- Nothing whatever is known of him.
行衛: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. one's future; one's fate
- か 。
- He bore the future of the company on his shoulders.
2. one's way; one's path
行末: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. missing; lost; unaccounted for; whereabouts unknownYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. everywhere; everywhere one goes; wherever one goes
行く先々 【いくさきざき】、行く先先 【ゆくさきざき】、行く先先 【いくさきざき】
1. to disappear; to vanish; to bolt; to go into hiding
行方を晦ます 【ゆくえをくらます】、行方を暗ます 【ゆくえをくらます】