Words — 86 found
- He will do anything but murder.
2. MurderMurder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought,... Read more
1. to kill
- You are trying to kill me.
1. sterilization; sterilisation; disinfection
- This water is sterilized.
2. Sterilization (microbiology)40x40px This article has multiple issues. Please help imp... Read more
1. murder; killing; murderer
- Once we've killed, we enjoy killing.
2. La commare seccaLa commare secca (literally "The skinny gossip", English ... Read more
1. professional killer; hit man
- Hit men are a popular subject for TV movies.
2. Contract killingA Contract killing is a form of murder, in which one part... Read more
1. killing; murder
- They are plotting to kill the king.
殺害 【せつがい】、殺害 【せちがい】
せつがい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. せちがい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. intent to kill; intent to murder; urge to kill; murderous impulse
- おそ 。
- The man attacked her with the intention of killing her.
1. slaughter; massacre
- The new ambassador will push for a cease-fire to stop the killing.
1. a murder; murder case
- There were two murders this month.
1. killer; murderer
- There was no clue as to the identity of the murderer.
1. devilish homicide; cutthroat
- はし 。
- She ran for her life to get away from the killer.
1. to split; to be split; to splinter
- Thanks to Haruna's "weather mode" Kaori's fervour was greatly dampened.
1. murderous (workload, etc.)
- This only increased his desire to be revenged on the murderous duke.
1. to chip (off); to shave (off); to slice (off); to sharpen
2. to dampen (e.g. enthusiasm); to discourage; to weaken; to reduceUsually written using kana alone
- The rain damped their spirits.
1. murder scene
- The scene of the murder was too terrible to describe.
1. attempted murder
- He was found guilty of attempted murder for attacking his mother with a knife.
1. insecticide; pesticide
2. InsecticideAn insecticide is a pesticide used against insects. They ... Read more