- たちよ 。
- He dropped in on me yesterday.
1. eveningOnly applies to 夕べ, Only applies to 夕
- あし 、
- あし 、
- なに 。
- What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?
2. last nightOnly applies to ゆうべ, Only applies to さくや, usu. 昨夜
- Did you have a good sleep last night?
夕 【ゆうべ】、昨夜 【ゆうべ】、夕 【ゆう】、昨夜 【さくや】
1. nowadays; recently
- Recently we have had several disasters.
1. previous year (fiscal, academic, etc.)
- おお 。
- Profit on computers for the previous year was nearly ten percent higher than the current year.
1. autumn of last year; fall of last year
- We had a spell of fine weather last autumn.
1. right on the heels of yesterday, then today ...; soon after something, and yet now ...
- "It's right after yesterday so ... that is ... do your genitals hurt or ...?" "It still smarts a little but..."
1. yesterday and today
2. (something that happened) only yesterday (just recently)