Words — 6 found
1. to become; to get; to grow; to be; to reach; to attainUsually written using kana alone
- When you go, I'll miss you very much.
2. to result in; to prove to be
- The news turned out true in a week.
3. to consist of; to be composed of
- な 。
- Nine players make up a team.
4. to succeed; to be complete
5. to change into; to be exchanged for
6. to play a roleSee also 成り済ます
7. to be promotedShogi term
8. to do ...Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo), as お+masu-stem+になる, ご+noun+になる, etc.
1. I see; That's right!; IndeedUsually written using kana alone
成る程 【なるほど】、成程 【なるほど】、成るほど 【なるほど】、ナルホド
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. as much as possible; wherever practicable; if possibleUsually written using kana alone
JLPT N1 Links
1. as much as possible; if possibleUsually written using kana alone
成るたけ 【なるたけ】、成る丈 【なるだけ】
1. as soon as possible; as quickly as possible; speedily; without delay; ASAPSee also 成るべく なるべく