Words — 7 found
1. to become confused (disconcerted, disorganized, disorganised); to be flustered; to panic
- The question threw him off his balance.
2. to be in a hurry; to rushusu. 慌てて
1. busy; hurried; confused; flurried
- み 。
- Tom watched them hurry through the doors, a disagreeable expression on his face.
慌しい 【あわただしい】、遽しい 【あわただしい】
1. scatterbrain; absent-minded person; careless person; thoughtless person
2. rash person; hasty person
1. flustered person; hasty personUsually written using kana alone
- わす 」「
- "Oh no! I left my umbrella on the train." "You are a scatterbrain!"
慌てん坊 【あわてんぼう】、慌てんぼう 【あわてんぼう】
1. to get into a panic; to be flustered; to panic; to get in a flap
- あわ 。
- She pushed the panic button when she heard the news.