Words — 273 found
- This school has many students.
3. SchoolA school is an institution designed for the teaching of s... Read more
學校: Out-dated kanji.
- He will be a wonderful scholar.
2. AcademicianThe title Academician denotes a Full Member of an art, li... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. study; learning; tutorial
- おも 。
- I don't think this is a good approach to biology.
2. LearningLearning is acquiring new, or modifying existing, knowled... Read more
1. school term; semester
- I had a good report last term.
2. Academic termAn academic term' or term is a division of an academic ye... Read more
1. student (esp. a university student)
- やす 。
- Half the students were absent.
1. academic year; school year
2. year in school; grade in school
3. Educational stageOften, people are educated through a series of educationa... Read more
1. department of a university
- まよ 。
- He was at a loss as to which faculty to choose.
2. undergraduate (course, program, etc.)
3. Faculty (division)A faculty is a division within a university comprising on... Read more
1. scientific society; academic meeting; academic conference
- つと 。
- Professor Morita presided at a meeting of the Chemical Society.
2. Learned societyA learned society is an organization that exists to promo... Read more
1. scholarship; study; learning
2. discipline; branch of learning; (a) science
1. to study (in depth); to learn; to take lessons in
- One is never too old to learn.
學ぶ: Out-dated kanji.
1. study subject; course of study
2. department (university, etc.)
1. (school) class
- べんきょう 。
- We study English in the same class.
1. science; learning; scholarship; arts and sciences; academic pursuits
- He attended the scientific conference.
1. scholarly ability; scholarship; knowledge; literary ability
- えら 、
- えら 。
- However, in America, sports teams are generally chosen by skill, and academic courses by ability.
1. academic background
- き 。
- Pay will be based on experience and educational background.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. arts and sciences; liberal arts
- With most of the arts, if you don't get the basics down properly then it is difficult to acquire further skills.
1. (university) degree; (academic) degree
- え 。
- He got a master's degree in law.
2. Academic degreeAn academic degree is a college or university diploma, of... Read more
Common word Links
1. tuition; school expenses
- The money will go a good way towards my school expenses.
2. Tuition paymentsTuition payments, known primarily as tuition in American ... Read more