Words — 6 found
1. the tenth day of the month
- くだ 。
- Please reconfirm the reservation by March 10.
2. ten days
- ご 。
- The meeting is ten days away.
1. Harvest festival held on the night of the tenth day of the tenth month (to send the rice paddy gods back to the mountains after harvest)
1. something that comes too late and is useless; like a chrysanthemum prepared for the ninth day of the ninth month of the lunar calendar for the Chrysanthemum festival but that blooms only on the tenthSee also 重陽