Words — 73 found
1. evening; night
- Don't you sleep well at night?
2. NightNight or nighttime is the period of time between the suns... Read more
1. to approach; to draw near; to come near; to be close to
2. to gather (in one place); to come together; to meet
3. to stop by (while on one's way to another place); to drop by; to make a short visit
4. to grow old; to grow high (number, etc.)See also 年が寄る
5. to grow (wrinkly)in the form of しわが寄る
6. to lean against; to recline onalso written as 倚る, 凭る
7. to push one's opponent while holding their beltSumo term
8. to decide on a price and come to a deal
9. to be swayed by (a person); to yield toArchaism
1. to be due to; to be caused byUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る;拠る
- Without him nothing was made that has been made.
2. to depend on; to turn onUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る
- For this reason, the credibility of the book's authors rests on the credibility of their sources.
3. to be based on; to come fromUsually written using kana alone, esp. 因る;由る
4. to be based at (a location, an organization); to be headquartered atUsually written using kana alone, esp. 拠る
拠る 【よる】、依る 【よる】、由る 【よる】
1. to choose; to selectSee also 選ぶ
- い 。
- Let's choose the best of the tomato crop and take them to the market.
選る 【える】、択る 【よる】、択る 【える】、選る 【すぐる】
1. to lean on; to rest againstSee also 寄る よる
倚る: Out-dated kanji. 凭る: Out-dated kanji.
Common word Links
- さず 。
- This all happened at Bethany on the other side of Jordan, where John was baptizing.
3. JordanJordan, officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Al-Ma... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links