Words — 72 found
1. evening; night
- Don't you sleep well at night?
2. NightNight or nighttime is the period of time between the suns... Read more
1. to approach; to draw near; to come near; to be close to
2. to gather (in one place); to come together; to meet
3. to stop by (while on one's way to another place); to drop by; to make a short visit
4. to grow old; to grow high (number, etc.)See also 年が寄る
5. to grow (wrinkly)in the form of しわが寄る
6. to lean against; to recline onalso written as 倚る, 凭る
7. to push one's opponent while holding their beltSumo term
8. to decide on a price and come to a deal
9. to be swayed by (a person); to yield toArchaism
1. to be due to; to be caused byUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る;拠る
- Without him nothing was made that has been made.
2. to depend on; to turn onesp. 依る
- For this reason, the credibility of the book's authors rests on the credibility of their sources.
3. to be based on; to come fromesp. 因る;由る
4. to be based at (a location, an organization); to be headquartered atesp. 拠る
拠る 【よる】、依る 【よる】、由る 【よる】
1. to choose; to selectSee also 選ぶ
- い 。
- Let's choose the best of the tomato crop and take them to the market.
選る 【える】、択る 【よる】、択る 【える】、選る 【すぐる】
1. verb suffix indicating contempt or disdain for another's actionDerogatory, Kansai dialect, after the -masu stem of a verb
Common word Links
- さず 。
- This all happened at Bethany on the other side of Jordan, where John was baptizing.
3. JordanJordan, officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Al-Ma... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links